There are many reasons for why people love tattoos such as: to store memories, to mark something important or to express a message. No matter what your motive is, you absolutely want to own a beautiful and meaningful tattoo. In this article, we would like to introduce to you a bunch of most popular tattoos, favored by both men and women.
When decide to tattoo, most people are interested in the issue of aesthetic and beauty of the tattoo. A beautiful and unique tattoo is not only a result of the harmonious combination between size and color; it also lies in the profound meaning which makes the owner satisfied.
The most popular tattoos are the one have all that elements. They appear under many forms: words, motifs, animals, geomancy,… yet they, no doubt, are convinced that your tattoo does have a deeper sense.
The tattoo art field, nowadays, have more tattoo samples to offer to the customers. Since tattoo-lovers range from women to men, there are lots of tattoos for them to pick up. So, let check it out!
Popular Tattoos For Women
If women know how to choose a tattoo and where to tattoo, they will be more charming. They are interested in those which full of feminine such as: four-leaf clover, star, rose, art bracelet,… These patterns just take a short time to finish tattooing, then female customers can own a private tattoo as her own faith.
- Dandelion tattoos: as a symbol of fragility and weakness, dandelions are preferred by many women. Owning a dandelion tattoo on the nape or shoulder, you ladies make others think of a tender, girly girl yet still full of desire.
- Dreamcatcher tattoos: Thanks to its wild, attractive but elegant beauty, Dreamcatcher tattoos are increasingly popular and well-known to many women, even the celebrities can’t stand its temptation.
- Slender shoulders are always a strong and irresistible attraction of women, especially when they are adorned with the soft and small swallow tattoo aside. Tattoos on the shoulders will make the women sexier when wearing shirts that show off the bare shoulders.
- A tattoo behind the ear is a great choice for girls who have a tacit rebellion. When they loose their hair, no one can know they own a tattoo. Feather tattoo seem to be a good suggestion.
- Women are also more charming with a simple word tattoo running down the spine. In a lot of tattoos for girls, the word tattoo is more popular because of its simplicity and its meaning. You can create a beautiful female tattoo by the stylized letters with harmonious lines yet still sexy.
Popular Tattoos For Men
If women like to “decorate” their bodies with small tattoo motifs such as: butterfly, star, flower,… , then men seem to prefer those that cover all of their arm. It can’t be denied that, with such tattoos, their masculinity is increased quite a lot.
Tattooing doesn’t have to bear the stigma like the old days. People find it helps male looks sexier, manlier, and of course, more attractive. Men give a big thumps up for these tattoos:
- The angel: the one who mark this tattoo on their skin believe that the almighty angels are always with them, blessing them and protect them.
- Tattoos with simple patterns yet still strong and manly help men feel more confident.
- Symbols of robustness are always men’s first choice such as: dragon head, tiger, skull,… because the hidden extraordinary power in the meaning of these symbols.
- Flowers with a stylized appearance are men’s favorite.
- The Crosses: Cross tattoos usually signify the cult of Christian young people. Men always have their backs tattooed with this symbol like a way to express their love and belief in God.
- Tribal tattoos are the most common tattoo for men.
- Mascot tattoos are presented for what they believe in or hope for, for example, carp tattoo is recognized as bringing luck and prosperity.
- Yin Yang tattoo: the yin yang symbol is a harmony, a balance between the different sides such as: between men and women, light and darkness, day and night,…For many people, yin yang tattoos also represent for peace.
You can see that although people are always looking for unique tattoo ideas, they also have a tendency to choose those which is common. These ideas are beautiful, popular and easy to combine with each other and have a good meaning. Above are all the most popular tattoos, which gather all the elements that a great tattoo should have. Enjoy!